PO Box 474
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
July 2012 NewsLetter (pdf) from Director Shea about upcoming trip to Haiti.
Nurchers and CEHAH partnering to provide free health screening in Haiti
PayPal is the safe and easy way to give!
Urgent Needs - Please help in any way you can to secure the following items!
- Antibiotics: liquids, caps, tabs, Injectables.
- Anti-Anemics: drops, Caps, tabs, Injectables.
- Vitamins : All kinds.
- Analgesics: Tylenol, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen
- Anti-Inflammatories : Naproxen ( All kind )
- Anti-fever ( All kind )
- Flu vacciines
- Anti-rhumatism / arthritis
- Solutions: salt=Normal saline,
- sugar=D5W mixed=ringers lactate
- Scalp-intravenous scalp catheter
- Adhesive bandages, Cotton Gauze
- Cimetidine tab, Inj, Lansopazole tab, Omeprazole caps, Pantoprazole tab
- Metronidazole tab, suspension
- Antibiotic Drops and creams for eyes, ears
Both organizations are excited to collaborate on this specific project on behalf of the Haitian people. From August 13 to 20, 2012 we will be assisting people of Jacmel and Cite Soleil by providing free health screening.
We are in need of support to make this trip a success and are asking you to consider partnering with us financially; in addition, we highly welcome other types of donations such as: Volunteers, Medical Supplies and Sponsors.
We encourage you to learn more about our work and donations at our websites.
Nurchers is a non-profit organization created by nurse educators to share the wealth of their healthcare wisdom by introducing at the village level: basic life saving skills, health and wellness information and disease prevention measures to impoverished populations throughout the world.
CEHAH is a Haitian non-profit organization that is legalized in the United States, Canada and Haiti. CEHAH was created in hope to bring its support for the welfare of Haiti in the following categories: Agriculture, Education and Health.
To make your charitable contribution, click the DONATE button here in the left column.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!